About Me

My photo
Guildford, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a 47 year old (2011) first generation Caribbean Black British woman. I have a 30 year old daughter and a 23 year old son. I am single and work full-time as Air Cabin Crew on long-haul. My first book (my auto-biography) called 'Shoy' was published in Feb 2004. Currently I am looking for an agent to represent me or publishers for the various projects I am working on such as a play, children's story, love story and the sequel to Shoy.

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Move to new website

To all my followers, just to let you know that I have moved to a new website  http://goo.gl/AisbP  I hope you will come across and continue to give me your support and enjoy what you read.  The re-launch of my book 'Shoy' will be out soon and I hope you enjoy it.

Look forward to your comments.
Thank you.

No comments: